Weatherproofing Season has Arrived
We want to help Sonoma County rebuild
We have all felt the losses the fires have caused our community, and we want to help you rebuild by providing more than skylight services through our office. In order to assist those affected by the fires, we are partnering with JHD Construction to provide home restoration and construction services.
or visit www.naturalightsolar.com
What can you do to make sure your skylights are weatherproof?
1. Check existing flashings, clean away debris, and make sure weep holes are clear.
2. Make sure curb mounted skylights are fastened down so they can’t blow off in a wind storm.
3. Replace old plastic bubble skylights with VELUX flat glass skylights that meet California’s Energy Code, have a 10-year warranty, and greater ability to withstand impact from hail and tree branches.
4. Don’t wait to check your skylights! If they need to be replaced, standard sizes take one week from order to delivery, while custom sizes take three to four weeks to arrive.
5. Can’t get on your roof? Call Naturalight Solar at 707-527-5330 to schedule a Performance Check of your tube skylights, traditional skylights, and other roof flashings.